Your game will improve quickly and dramatically as you benefit from our genuine desire to help you improve. We offer a custom improvement plan for your game, so you can get the maximum benefits from your game.
- We have a proven track record in coaching players of all levels from beginners, juniors, ladies, seniors to top amateurs.
- We have been teaching for over 30 years and have experienced very different swings, different bodies and different personalities and have been able to deliver great results for each.
“This season I have taken 10 strokes off my card. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. Golf is becoming much more enjoyable!” N.L.
This fun format made up of friends, family or co-workers is a cost effective way to receive professional coaching. Learn together and see how rewarding proper golf coaching can be. Our methods enhance the enjoyment of everyone’s game.
Semi-private 1 hour
Casey / Jari
- All of the above programs allow you to enjoy our state-of-the-art video analysis studio.
- We will help you learn to set attainable goals and show you how to control and take advantage of the mental aspects of golf.
- ALL PRICES PLUS HST *
What’s in it for you?
- This is the most cost efficient method to get professional coaching regardless of skill level.
- Maximum 8:1 student to instructor ratio for plenty of personal attention.
- A fantastic opportunity to meet other golfers in a non-intimidating setting.
- Coaching topics include equipment, fundamentals, full swing, short game, rules and etiquette.
- One on course lesson to ease the transition from the driving range to the course and to improve your course management skills.
5 – 1¼ hour lessons. One lesson per week.
Five consecutive weeks. Daytime or evening classes.
Receive a free manual for easy referencing at a later date.
May 1st & JUNE 5th
$140.00 + HST
*** ORGANIZE A GROUP OF 6-8 PEOPLE AND YOUR LESSONS ARE FREE!! ***
Winter Improvement Specials With Casey
Monthly Coaching Packages
KEEP YOUR GAME IN SHAPE
Women Get Golf Ready
Get Golf Ready: Level 1
This is a beginner golf class with each session focused on the various basic golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course for the final day to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting.
Get Golf Ready: Level 2
Builds on the skills learned in Get Golf Ready 1. This is ideal for the golfer who knows the basics and wants more in depth instruction. Includes more advanced information on techniques through drills and games.
2023 Class Schedule
Start Dates: May 7th, June 4th, July 9th, August 6th, September 3rd and October 1st
Level 1 – Sunday Afternoons
Level 2 – Sunday Afternoons
Weekday Junior Hour
Empowering Youth through the Game of Golf
5 Key Commitments:
Combined with focusing on golf fundamentals and building upon a solid skill foundation as they advance within the program.
Four Lessons: 1 Hour/Week
To register please contact:
PRE-LINKS (AGES 4-6)
$80.00 + HST
FUTURE LINKS (AGES 7-9, 10-12, 13-16)
$95.00 + HST
To register please contact: